My wife and I recently made a trip down to Middleburg, VA for the spring steeplechase races at Glenwood Park. She took this photo just after the final race of the day. Most of what I’m wearing was thrifted. Here’s the breakdown:
- 3-Button linen/wool sport coat by Huntington: $6.99 @ Salvation Army, Greenville, SC.
- Brooks Brothers 100% cotton button down: $9.99 @ Unique Thrift Store, Bronx, NY.
- Silk/Linen tie by Robert Jacobson for Rush Wilson Limited: $1.00 @ Salvation Army, Greenville, SC.
- Ralph Lauren 100% cotton plain front khakis with 1 and 3/4 inch cuffs: $8.00 @ The Nearly New Shop (Junior League), Greenville, SC.
- Total: $25.98
- Surcingle ribbon belt with cotton backing (SC Palmetto & Crescent Motif): $45.00 @ Rush Wilson Limited, Greenville, SC.
- Bean Boots from L.L. Bean: $89.00 ordered online.
- Scalia straw fedora from Dorfman Pacific Company: $49.00 from vendor @ Glenwood Park, Middleburg, VA.
- Total: $183.00